Frontend Angular Developer (T-M@GIC)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- Customer, partner and agent interaction;
- Network extension planning and execution;
- Fiber infrastructure management;
- Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Launched in summer 2018, T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
We are looking for experienced Angular developers to join our new "T-M@GIC" project. The "T-M@GIC" project is about development of a new product for Deutsche Telekom. The project is engaged in fulfillment process and data processing for the first mile for FTTx rollout. Proposed solution meets modern technology requirements. First project phase is prototyping - it was successfully completed recently. Strategical plans consider further project application development. If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in the frontend and/or backend design and programming, we are looking forward to see you in our project! There is no "legacy" code, just new project with new code. There are very few limitations regarding technology stack. The "T-M@GIC" project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, MicroServices, Web Services.
Working with Scrum model with Angular development.
- Working with Scrum model
- Participate in technical design, development and code reviews
- Be responsible for implemented functionality, quality code and technical documentation
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with analysts and the test team
- Work with the team lead to review requirements, scope and timing.
We are expecting from our new colleagues:
- Strong knowledge of Technology Stack, mentioned below
- Agile development experience
- Good English (conversational level)
- Telecom background is a plus
We are using the following Technology Stack:
- Angular 6+, TypeScript Knowledge, JavaScrip;
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.