Frontend Developer (IoT)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IoT is a group of projects related to the field of Internet of Things. Each project is a secure, highly-available and flexible set of micro-services that provides the communication of various smart devices between each other and with the users via different APIs (like REST and device specific ones) and user interfaces.
The projects are based on VueJS framework in a cloud environment that includes:
1. Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
2. CI/CD is provided by GitLab.
3. Technology stack: TypeScript, VueJS, NodeJS, Docker.
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin. To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber.
- Support, maintenance and redesign of the CoT Web Applications “Service&Help” and “Demo-Tenant”.
- Other topics/tasks dealing with CoT frontends are planned/expected.
- Experience in developing GUI frontends using Web frameworks such as Vue.js;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Agile development processes Kanban/Scrum;
- Confluence, Jira.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).