СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Frontend Developer (Tafel2000)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
TAFEL2000 is the production control element / order management system of DTS in the individual market KzK B (without mass market). The application supports the user in processing orders systematically and on time, from order entrance to order completion. The application cannot be operated from approx. end 2020 because of the general conditions of IT technology and data protection law. For this reason we have to rebuild the application technically. At the same time we want to optimize the system and make it also more user-friendly.
- Frontend of the new version of the application
- Close collaboration with Backend developer (Java)
- Usability and accessibility of application
- several years of experience as Frontend developer in Telekom/TSystems or external company
- desired skills: Jenkins, SoapUI, Selenium, JIRA, SVN/GIT
- willing to travel from time to time
- independent and autonomous working
- assumption of responsibility
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.