Full stack Developer - Artificial Intelligence (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
- Work as a Fullstack web-developer as part of an agile team, on a Chatbot application.
- React 16 (Hooks, HoC, etc.)
- Enterprise Application with Redux
- Responsive WebDesign with Styled Components
- good understanding of UI/UX
- Jira, Scrum, Kanban
- English language knowledge
- TDD, BDD, Testing (nice-to-have)
- Jasmine, Jest, Mocha (nice-to-have)
- Kubernetes, Git-Lab, Docker (nice-to-have)
- German language knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.