German speaking Business Consultant + 1000 Eur sign on bonus
Provides expert technical advice, develops and provides solution design for highly complex implementation tasks and implementation processes. Performs highly complex tasks independently and act as a Technical Lead in implementation projects.
Do you want to work with wide range of innovative eHealth solutions for Deutsche Telekom Healthcare and Security Solutions?
As a Business Consultant (m/f) you will help us to form digital future in medical sector for patients and healthcare facilities such as medical practices or hospitals.
You will provide expert technical advice, develop and provide solution for complex tasks and processes.
- Creation of technical concepts and process analysis in coordination with the customer
- Analysis and design of customer requirements for concrete new and further development needs in customer-specific application systems, including collaboration on their cost estimates
- Agile working with JIRA, EPICS, User Stories
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Technical advice and management of the development team during implementation
- Preparation and implementation of the technical acceptance tests and internal approvals
- Documentation and multiplication of specialist knowledge within the specialist domain, continuous specialist knowledge exchange with other consultants, sometimes also beyond one's own specialist domain
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
For more information about benefits visit - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1600€/brutto. We also provide a sign on bonus of € 1,000 for each candidate hired for this position.
- At least 3 years experience as business consultant or similar position
- Practical experience from software development projects
- Good analytical and methodological skills, especially for business process modelling (Development, effort, costs)
- Basic experience in estimating development efforts and costs
- Agile development process
- Very good communication, presentation skills, even with difficult topics
- High degree of assertiveness
- Experience in conducting negotiations with customers and stakeholders
- High degree of reliability, resilience, commitment, and customer orientation Independent, goal-oriented, even in stressful and conflict situations
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - Upper intermediate (B2)
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Gestaltungsspielraum für berufliche und private Herausforderungen - mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen ermöglichen wir selbstbestimmtes Arbeiten. So, wie es zum Leben und der aktuellen Situation passt.
Produkte und Dienstleistungen vergünstigt kaufen - in den Bereichen Festnetz, Internet, Mobilfunk, TV und Smarthome erhalten Mitarbeiter*innen Rabatt. Auch Freunde und Bekannte profitieren von vielen Angeboten.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.