WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Global Component Delivery Manager for Database and Middleware Services
- T-Systems Netherlands
Den Haag, Niederlande
Den Haag, Niederlande
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Dutch, English
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
About the department
Infrastructure Platform Services Management is accountable for steering the Service Delivery Management teams responsible for Hosting, Storage and Data Center services (including AS400,OS390, DR and Data Center Lan Services). The Infrastructure Platform Service management unit consists of global virtual teams (50+ staff in total) located in >5+ countries. The teams are accountable for Infrastructure Platform services to expected costs and quality towards the customer.
The environment covers approximately 14.000 physical and virtual servers, the customers regional Global Data Centers (US, Netherlands, Munich and Malaysia), Hosting Services from, 100+ remote sites and 20+ PB Storage.
The database service provides the support and engineering of Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases. Currently we support more than 2,000 databases worldwide.
In the Middleware area we provide infrastructure and support for Control-M job scheduling services, infrastructure and installation support for Sabrix tax calculation, database security monitoring and a managed file transfer service.
The Global Component Delivery Manager for Database and Middleware services is accountable for the quality and the revenue and cost of the service. He/she is responsible as the interface towards the customer and the various internal teams.
. He/she reports to the overall Platform Service Manager.
- End responsible for the quality and profitability of Database and Middleware services in the Infrastructure Platform Service department, managing a revenue of EUR 25m annually.
- He/she is responsible as the interface towards the customer and the various internal teams such as Portfolio Demand management, Business Services Management, etc.
- Act as Chief Product Owner (CPO) for the various squads in Database and Middleware.
- As CPO, own, prioritize and communicate the medium and long term deliverables of the squads and the roadmap of the service components
- Strategic product Development, initiating innovation, portfolio development, including costing and price setting.
- Promoting AGILE and outward mindset.
- Accountable for the smooth migration of the operational support organization from Malaysia to India
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With approximately 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us shape the world of tomorrow together!