СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Golang Developer (Blockchain )
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
T-Labs is a research unit of Deutsche Telekom. The T-Labs team is engaged to live the entrepreneurial spirit and focus on developing Proof of Concepts (PoCs) and Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), which highlight future technology applications.
T-Labs’ Blockchain team concentrates on learning, experimenting and driving further the distributed ledger technologies, exploring various use cases: from IoT to identity management and furthermore to various smart contracts applicability scenarios.
Hashstax is a decentralized blockchain orchestration platform that helps businesses to focus solely on development and deployment of end-to-end business use cases, taking care about operation stack on its own. Hashstax empowers the creation of functionalities agnostically of the underlying blockchain technology.
- Work on a core platform that is used by other T-Labs projects
- Develop new features in collaboration with product management and component-oriented teams
- Improve Hashstax product quality with automated tests based on BDD
- Help your colleagues to improve their skills by participating in peer reviews
Your skills and experience:
- You are developing on server side for 2+ years
- You know how software design is made
- You respect DevOps culture and you want to be a part of it
- You have experience with Golang or you want to learn it
- You know what decentralized system is and have a basic idea about how it works
- You can speak with your colleagues in Russian and English on a daily basis
Our tech stack:
- Golang as a main dev language
- Docker as a container engine
- Kubernetes for cloud services
- Azure/AWS as cloud platform
- Gitlab CI for build automations
- Ansible for delivery
- Terraform to build infrastructure
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.