WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Head of Project Management
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Niederlande
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Dutch, English
IT- / TK-Projekte
- The Head of Project Management has overall responsibility and authority for the successful implementation of effective Program and Project Management.
- He/She is overall responsible for sound commercial management (Transition & Transformation) as well as end-to-end responsibility for the Unit’s Profit & Loss and meeting budget targets.
- Provide and exercise Tactical and Strategic leadership to the unit to ensure that short, medium and long term goals as well as the Unit quality, customer satisfaction and financial targets are met.
- The team is a fairly large and diverse, operating across different accounts, clients and geographies. Human Resource Management and Administration are key responsibilities of this role.
- He/She has to ensure that Projects comply with T-Systems quality standards and that best practices are maintained to ensure consistent and successful delivery of projects.
- Matrix Management at senior level is a a key requirement as he/she has to successfully manage and steer multiple company interfaces to achieve the Unit and LBU objectives.
- Ensure consistent company process adherence , effective governance and utilization of tools within the Project community.
- He/she must have a business mindset and approach to ensure financial viability of the unit.
- Client focus and successful customer engagement is critical to the success of this person and this Unit and Customer Satisfaction a key deliverable.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 5 years + in Senior IT Project Management roles with significant client contact across all levels at senior management level within a technical environment (preferably within an outsourcing environment)
- Highly experienced and effective leader in the management of complex international and national projects in companies in the outsourcing industry (managing complex business changes from initial concepts through to the realization of benefits).
- Proven track record in client relations management
- Excellent working knowledge of management disciplines and processes.
- Sound ICT market know-how and business models
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management - certification at level B (according IPMA) is compulsory
- Good working knowledge of ICT offering portfolios, as well as T-Systems SOPs
- Strong business planning and strategic skills experience in similar companies and industries.
- Developing and managing budgets, including understanding corporate accounting methods.
- Proven track record in developing forecasts and plans, managing complex projects to quality, time and budget.
- Understanding of business structures, drivers, influences and having knowledge of political and financial challenges of a large international company.
- A good understanding of Agile project methodologies.
Managerial Know-How/ Social Skills
- At least 5 years profound experience in managerial positions (ideally with P&L responsibility)
- Strong and proven leader
- Excellent communication – written, verbal and presentation skills (on executive level)
- Strong negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills – even in critical situations
- Ability to navigate a political landscape
- Exhibiting tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive customer issues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work across various cultures and across organizations and company boundaries.
- High spirit of innovation
- Hands-on and proactive working style
- Strong, result-oriented way of working
- Good Dutch and English language skills (written and verbal) – German is beneficial
We are a company that is in full development and value entrepreneurship, innovation and people development. In addition to our traditional ICT infrastructure and cloud services, we also assist our clients in the digital transformation. On a daily basis we are working with solutions around IoT, Big Data and Block chain to help our customers in their digital transformation.
T-Systems is 100% owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, one of the world's leading providers of secure and reliable information and communication technology. We have offices in more than 20 countries, 37.500 employees worldwide and in the financial year 2017 we generated 6.9 billion euros in revenue.
T-Systems Netherlands provides innovative and high-quality ICT services with a strong focus on Cloud, Networks, Digitization, IoT and Security & SAP. T-Systems Netherlands have 400 employees divided over three locations, Utrecht , Heerlen and The Hague.
Our key values are Guts, Focus, Power and Proud to be T. These values connect and challenge us every day. Innovation is one of the most important drivers because we want to offer the best solutions to our customers.