Head of Service Delivery Unit for IaaS & PaaS
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- General Management
- Managing a delivery unit which supports various public cloud offerings of T-Systems International (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), extended by a platform independent container native service, based on Kubernetes.
- The unit consists of 60+ FTEs across 4 sites in Hungary (Budapest, Pécs, Szeged, Debrecen), with strategic growth plans in Budapest, Szeged and Pécs.
- Managing stakeholders of the international IaaS & PaaS teams in T-Systems, agree contractual conditions, monitor the service quality, manage escalations.
- Accountable for running the operation, devops, architecture and service management teams. Ensure high motivation and effective internal communications within the unit. Accountable and responsible for effective financial management, planning and monitoring of the IaaS & PaaS team.
- Cooperate with other Point of Productions over the globe (mainly Slovakia & India).
- Transforms the services from an extended workbench model towards a service-based, end-2-end responsibility model, using agile methods and organizational setup to have a flexible and dynamic resource management.
- Keeps high utilization and low attrition rate of the teams.
- Supports innovation initiatives in the company.
- Reports to the Head of Public Cloud & IoT Hungary.
- English – business level
- Min. 4 years mgmt experience on a relevant field of IT business
- Understanding of the following technologies & methodologies: public cloud, CICD, automation, infrastructure as a code, devops, agile, product development
- Experience in recruiting employees
- Financial knowledge
- Customer oriented attitude, proactivity
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- The ability to lead a team to deliver commitments on time and within budget, and manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Higher education degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Management or other closely-related field
- Be able to travel internationally when required
- German language knowledge
- International experience
- P&L experience
- Project Management knowledge
- Presales experience
- Architecture or Product Development experience
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.