Head of Team (Debrecen)
- IT Services Hungary
- Debrecen, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Andere interessante Positionen
- Ensures that the team would achieve the expected service levels, and takes correction steps when necessary.
- Allocates resources (shift schedules, vacation schedules, substitution plans).
- Takes part in the planning of the budget of the work group; has partial responsibility for its observance.
- Makes proposals for setting performance goals and actively participates in the performance appraisal of the subordinates and gives inputs to salary review. (actively takes part in the salary review)
- Takes part in and is responsible for the selection of new employees, suggests dismissals and promotions.
- Transfers operational and other relevant business information to the group.
- Ensures the well-being of the group; facilitates effective team work and conflict management.
- Supports the individual development of the members of the group: specifies basic performance and identifies development gaps; develops the technical knowledge of subordinates.
- Sets goals for the group: helps in clarification of individual responsibilities; distributes tasks to individuals, and sets priorities daily; determines execution deadlines and quality expectations, and ensures even workload
- Ensures the effective use of integrated corporate tools; handles compliance with processes, procedures and standards.
- Performs all roles and tasks set ahead in the Document Handling Policy or by appointment of the members of the group
- Proactively supports co-operation with other teams
- Makes proactive proposals for increasing the operational efficiency
- Supporting Head of Service Delivery Unit with the assigned tasks
- Participating in internal projects
- Reporting to PU and PCPS management
- Providing management support for the customer
- Represents the team in management meetings and multi-bundle meetings
- University degree
- At least Cisco CCNA level network knowledge; preferred: CCNP
- 2-5 year of experience in similar field
- Advanced English language knowledge
- Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint knowledge
- Proactive problem management is required
- Strong solution focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong-minded, stress tolerant
- Independent way of working
- Firewall/Loadbalancing/DC network knowledge
- Technical and process related skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- Audit experience
- Security experience
- Intermediate German language knowledge
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Willingness to learn
- Proactivity towards process optimization and automation
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.