ICT Administrator III - DevOps
Independently check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident) in order to support rollout of Patch management automation use cases in to the production environmnet. 2nd and 3rd level environment.
- Defect Management (updating known issue list, tracking INM/PRM, …), L2 - Support, Communication and handover tasks to UC Operation for 1 level support
- Housekeeping activities ( e.g. database cleanup, database corrections, ), Capacity Management, management of new patch sets, new versions to be patched, KPI’s reports, reports about Patch changes, Quality reports ...
- Onboarding of new customers, Handling of integration demands into new operational units or new customers, Onboarding of new patch modules (first time deployment)
- Support of testing of new releases and new features, Support for rollout of new versions or releases, Creation and maintenance of end user operation guide, wiki, videos
- Presentation of life demos for stakeholders, Supporting & Training of end users, Roll-Out solution to operation teams -> Training and Supporting of End Users, Collecting feedback from end users as Input for improvements
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
For more information about benefits visit - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1000 €/brutto.
- Knowledge about Microfocus SA and OO
- Basic knowledge of scripting (e.g. Phyton, …)
- Basic knowledge about server administration (Windows, LINUX, AIX, ….) and application operation
- Knowledge about SQL queries
- ITIL knowledge especially regarding INM, PRM, Change management
- SCRUM, Agile, SAFe
- Basic knowledge of SW development and release management
- MS Office
- SNOW and or SM9
- Good technical understanding and analytical skills for doing Troubleshooting
- Presentation skills for doing live demos and training
- Documentation skills for creating WIKI’s, presentations etc.
- Attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with other members of the team
- Ability to communicate both good news and bad with urgency
- English language - Upper intermediate (B2)
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.