WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
ICT Architect for SAP Solution Delivery Team
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slowakei
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
General description/ Purpose
Preparing of innovative overall solutions for highly complex tasks involving diverse strategic considerations with an impact on business results. Developing, designing and implementing overall strategies with cross-company implications. Supporting highly sensitive issues and problems.
- Preparing, design, implementation and testing cloud solutions for SAP environment.
- Preparing innovative overall solutions for highly complex tasks involving diverse strategic considerations with an impact on business results.
- Developing, designing and implementing overall strategies with cross-company implications.
- Continuously advising top-level management on strategic and mission-critical issues.
- Serving as the contact for highly sensitive issues and problems.
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Possibility of Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Metro card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities
- University degree
- 5-7 years
1 / Linux, shell scripting, sql, perl
- English C1
- Valid certifications in given technologies
- Financial literacy ( cost/value analysis)
SALARY MONTHLY BRUTTO: minimum 1450 € + VARIABLE PART + CAFETERIA ( Special Financial Benefit )
- Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure)
- Linux, AIX, HP-UX knowledge.
- Software engineering
- Project management
- Shell or Perl scripting
- SAP Technology overview and knowledge.
- ITIL and process awareness.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Reliability and holds primarily conceptual and strategic responsibility.
- Good communication, organizational skills.
- Vocational training or certificates in IT area.
- Customer orientation.
Length of work experience required (similar activity):
- 10-13 years
Managerial experience required:
- Professional guidance
Language knowledge required:
- English: CEF – B2
- German: CEF – B2 - optional
Control and co-ordination tasks involved in the job:
- task group oriented (organization of own work, awareness of related activities, supervision of workgroups: set, schedule, monitor and review work of others)
Importance of human relations skills:
- important (understanding, providing support and/or influencing; technical/professional reasoning and persuasion)
The most trustworthy partner in
information and communication
T-Systems Slovakia was established in Slovakia in 2006 with the goal of providing information and communication (ICT) outsourcing solutions for the global corporate clientele of the Deutsche Telekom Aktiengesellschaft Group (DTAG). The company has been based in Košice since its establishment. It was established as a subsidiary of T-Systems International GmbH, which has its head office in Germany and is a part of the global Deutsche Telekom AG Group.
The Slovak company provides outsourcing services for corporate customers in Germany, the European Union and at a global level. The size and breadth of activities and quality of work delivered by T-Systems Slovakia is a major reason why the T-Systems brand is the market leader in Germany and one of the big four ICT service providers in Europe.
The company has used the last decade to grow from nothing to the second-largest IT company in Slovakia and the second-largest employer in the east of the country. T-Systems Slovakia had 3,850 employees in Košice at the end of 2016, which makes it the second-largest shared service center in Slovakia and one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia.
Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, our company has the fastest growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.