WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Niederlande
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Dutch, English
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Within the PQIT department (Process-Quality and IT) responsible for the Internal ICT environment of T-Systems Netherlands. We have about 400 employees over 4 locations being Utrecht, The Hague, Amsterdam and Heerlen. The goal is to provide our employees with tools and infrastructure needed to fulfil their daily business, within the corporate guidelines and regulations from DTAG/ T-Systems. To achieve this the role includes a broad range of activities and responsibilities:
- Key role player in setting the PQIT roadmap, translating the national and international goals into a departmental year plan, covering projects and operational tasks
- Therefore, closely involved with developing and managing the annual plan and budget, including procurement process and internal charging.
- Monthly financial and status reporting to national and international management
- Project- and program management for PQIT projects like managed desktop service implementations, SAP implementations and changes, new network infrastructure and implementation of several applications
- Manage the local PQIT portfolio and implement improvements, create policies and guidelines and manage dependencies. Chairman of the Change Advisory Board
- Operational quality is measured against customer satisfaction. Ensure periodic surveys and maintain close contact and communication with end-users to understand requirements and assist with the resolution of issues.
- Ensure end-users and management have the info they need like usage, order status or cost overviews
- Build and maintain good relations with suppliers, customers, stakeholders and specialists. Act as the key operational interface with stakeholders within TellIT/DTAG.
- You have technical and IT infrastructure understanding and you
- You are business minded, you have good communicational skills and you have experience with leading changes.
- You are eager to learn in a changing environment, you have project experience and show ownership.
- You have a degree in HBO (+).
We are a company that is in full development and value entrepreneurship, innovation and people development. In addition to our traditional ICT infrastructure and cloud services, we also assist our clients in the digital transformation. On a daily basis we are working with solutions around IoT, Big Data and Block chain to help our customers in their digital transformation.
T-Systems is 100% owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, one of the world's leading providers of secure and reliable information and communication technology. We have offices in more than 20 countries, 37.500 employees worldwide and in the financial year 2017 we generated 6.9 billion euros in revenue.
T-Systems Netherlands provides innovative and high-quality ICT services with a strong focus on Cloud, Networks, Digitization, IoT and Security & SAP. T-Systems Netherlands have 400 employees divided over three locations, Utrecht , Heerlen and The Hague.
Our key values are Guts, Focus, Power and Proud to be T. These values connect and challenge us every day. Innovation is one of the most important drivers because we want to offer the best solutions to our customers.