Innovation Services DevOps Engineer
- Perform 2nd line Operation activities on Cloud Innovation services and systems
- Support infrastructure and services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and pre-launch reviews.
- Maintain Infrastructure and services once they are live and ensure Service availability according to the defined SLA
- Engage in continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous testing of infrastructure and services.
- Handle Incidents received by the customer according to the established SLA
- Handle Change requests received by the customer according to the established SLA.
- Create and Execute Changes
- Troubleshoot and resolve Problems
- Resolve Customer Complaints
- Participate in Upgrades/Updates
- Responsible to report regularly on the status of the service (KPI, SLA, Other PI)
- Analyze continuously process and performance - Proactive Problem Management
- Perform on-call 24/7 standby duty
- Ensure smooth operation of services
- Ensure that SLA and WLA are fulfilled
- Ensure that proactive action is taken to prevent incidents
- Theoretical & Practical knowledge in cloud technologies
- General experience in Operational concept, securing cloud access
- Experienced in AWS infrastructure, IAC (terraform), cloud managed services, Kubernetes
- Nice to have experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery (ci/cd), gitlab, helm, argoCD
- Knowledge of operative tools (Kibana, Grafana, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, Cloudwatch, fluentd)
- Very good command of English
- Highly Motivated
- Very structured working methods
- Team player in a cross cultural Team environment
- Ability to make fast weighted decisions
- Initiative taking
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Open minded for new ways of working
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Poland having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Romania: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Croatia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Hungary: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Poland: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.