ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
International Controller (Experienced/Senior) (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Finanzen, Controlling
If you want to be part of a challenging international FC journey, your place is here!
The holder of the job takes care of and acts as main point of contact within the central DCO organisation in a virtual team of three for commercial and financial topics. She/He supports the DCO management in the all topics of financial and commercial steering, i.e. in the fields of forecasting, monthly closures, planning, execution of financial processes like charging, accruing, booking, stock management, purchase ordering, and more. The holder of the job takes active part in the creation of business cases and other financial/commercial tasks. She/he is driver of commercial aspects of vendor management. He/she is living an interface role between the DCO central function and the commercial managers of DCO units worldwide.
In general she or he acts as "trusted advisor" for the cost center heads and for the global management of DCO. The jobholder participates in the definition of the workshare between her/him and the two already existing colleagues. It is expected that the three colleagues together secure availability of their functional duty all over the yearly financial cycle, i.e. this small team has to foster the capability of mutually deputizing between all three team members.
- Controlling, in special forecast preparation for global DCO organization with primary focus on DCO Germany, Slovakia, Malaysia, India
- Collection and evaluation of forcast data to be collected from worldwide LBU organisation with respect to DCO
- Initiate and secure the execution of regular processes within the operative financial systems of the company (e.g. charging, accruals, bookings, stock management, purchase orders, and more)
- Identify, initiate, drive and track measures to improve DCO business result
- Support the DCO business managers in the preparation of business cases and other financial/commercial tasks
- Drive tasks in the commercial operational vendor management of DCO
- Act as interface to central functions like PC&PS/Commercial Performance Management, or to MIS-PC/Global Business Operations
- Participate in the yearly planning process (IPF)
- University or college degree (finance or economics)
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in standard controlling
- Active, English knowledge on negotiation level
- Practical knowledge of controlling, ideally in an international area
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in MS-office, especially Excel, PowerPoint; in SAP
- High self-motivation
- Decisiveness and assertiveness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Definite personality
- Customer and result orientated personality
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.