International IT Market Business Analyst (Fixed term contract)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Szeged, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
- As a business analyst, you create the basis for decision-making for the strategic development of T-Systems.
- You analyze and evaluate ICT market and competitive changes for internal stakeholders (top management and departments) and interpret possible effects on the T-Systems business.
- Based on your specific industrial knowledge, you can follow current developments and trends in the T-Systems relevant ICT market.
- You will lead extensive analysis projects with up to 10 people, coordinate the collaboration with internal researchers and work with our external service providers (e.g. market analysts, consultants, etc.).
- You create documentation on your own responsibility and hold presentations, both internally and externally.
- You are the first point of contact and "thought leader" in your field and also actively promote the development and management of know-how.
- After successfully completing your economics and / or technical studies, you have gained in-depth knowledge of the analysis of markets and competitors in your previous functions.
- The position requires strong, methodical analysis skills and the ability to derive strategic implications for T-Systems from market and competition analyzes.
- You should also have at least 8 years of project management and consulting experience.
- You are very familiar with the MS Office programs.
- Due to the international orientation of our area, business-fluent written and spoken English language skills are required.
- You convince personally with a high level of commitment and creativity as well as your distinctive communicative qualities.
- You are resilient, react flexibly even in difficult situations and convince your colleagues with a confident and competent manner.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.