СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
iOS Developer (Blockchain)
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
We are looking for talented iOS developers to help us build "Mobility ecosystem" platform. Our project makes it possible to:
- propose and develop application architecture;
- evaluate and investigate new technologies; use modern libraries;
- participate in business meetings and influence application features and final look;
- work closely with Backend, DevOps, Android, Design and Embedded-software teams and even share some tasks if you’re interested to try yourself in something new;
- develop real stuff for real customers and have a chance to use your own product if you come here from Enterprise :);
- make business trips to Berlin.
If at least some of these options sound interesting to you here is short information about our project:
Deutsche Telekom innovation laboratory (we) teams up with other companies and startups to build a decentralized platform for operating (sharing, renting and charging) electric vehicles which we are calling "Mobility ecosystem". This platform is based on blockchain technology and will allow small companies and individuals to share vehicles and charging infrastructure in AirBnB manner. Saint-Petersburg team is developing backend, hardware modules for vehicles, mobile applications and design. Business team and our partners are located in Berlin.
To join our team, you should:
- have at least 1.5 years of iOS application development experience;
- be proficient with Swift;
- be familiar with the main concepts of CocoaTouch and Apple Human Interface Guidelines;
- be passionate about mobile development and learning new technologies.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.