СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
IoT Product Architect
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
As "Architect" in the Digital Division, you will be responsible for the (further) development of marketable industry-specific and cross-industry platforms and platform-based products, for the overall target architecture of the core platforms and platform-based products, and for the application operation of Deutsche Telekom AG platforms and products. In Business Partner Management, you will also advise customers on the further development of platforms and products. You will actively shape the future of the Magenta Internet of Things (IoT).
You have a university or university degree in (business) information technology, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, (business) engineering or a comparable education and have several years' experience as an architect.
In detail, you have the following technological knowledge as well as qualifications and competences:
• at least 5 years’ experience in the field of solution and system design
• Exceptionally deep knowledge of modern, multi-layered IT system architectures, as well as proven practical experience in planning, building and operating them.
• Very good knowledge of an IT architecture method (e.g. TOGAF) - ideally including certification.
• Very good knowledge of technical modeling, e.g. UML, DSL or ArchiMate
• Practical experience in agile methods like Scrum, Kanban or Design Thinking - desirable experience with creativity methods like Walt Disney
• Very pronounced analytical and conceptual skills as well as solution orientation, in particular the processing and presentation of complex systems and interrelationships.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
• High team orientation and integrative working style
• National and international willingness to travel is expected
As an architect for Data Analytics in the field of IoT Development, you will have the following additional qualifications:
• Several years of experience in the field of Big Data and Advanced Analytics
• Excellent knowledge of statistical and analytical methods, Data Mining, Machine Learning
• very good knowledge of horizontally scaling technologies and frameworks (Hadoop, SMACK etc.)
• Know-how and interest in data modeling and processing and new big data technologies
• Publications as Big Data Architect or through lectures at special conferences would be desirable.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.