WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
IT Analyst with German
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warschau, Polen
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Angielski, Niemiecki
- IT- / TK-Beratung
As an IT Analyst you will work as a part of the international IT Efficiency and Architecture Evolution Team within Deutsche Telekom IT, which is responsible for optimization of IT systems. You will have the opportunity to participate in analysis for IT systems retirement program tasks. You will be the interface to other Telekom IT departments to set up new IT-driven optimization programs and to support already running initiatives and projects. You also will be responsible for the delivery and execution of small optimization projects.
Task and responsibilities:
- Take over responsibility for a group of applications in terms of IT efficiency evaluation
- Lead communication between stakeholders both from IT and business
- Identify system capabilities/business processes to ensure common understanding about system usage in organization, align with and report to business stakeholders, IT departments and IT project teams
- Identify and truck decommissioning or downgrades of applications
- Consult on application optimization, cost reduction measures such as move to cloud, nearshoring application services, automation, etc.
- Identify and manage system/project dependencies, coordinate collaboration with depending projects, application releases
- Identify application, on which environmental/component changes (e.g. end of support for JAVA or Solaris technology) have impact, consult on possible solutions, monitor realization of agreed solutions.
- Report and track identified efficiency topics, provide presentation to stakeholders and leaders
- Share knowledge, best practices and recommend actions on how to improve IT landscape keeping in mind business processes supported by IT
- Take over delivery responsibility for small decommissioning projects
- Work in Scrum Team
- +2 years of experience as business or system analyst, system BPM (Business Partner Manager), Application Manger or similar position in an international environment
- Master’s degree in economics, finance, management, computer science/IT
- Basic understanding of IT components and infrastructure: databases, operating systems, servers, network devices, storage
- Knowledge about software design and development, systems architecture
- Understanding of end-to-end business processes in areas like HR, Finance and Controlling, Procurement, Logistic etc. will be an advantage
- Experience in database creating or managing will be an advantage
- Experience in working in Agile environment, participation in SCRUM Team will be an advantage
- Knowledge or experience with SAP ERP or SAP S/4 HANA, Data Warehouse will be an advantage
- Experience in archiving solutions like JIVS or SAP ILM will be an advantage
- Analytical skills, ability to understand business needs and translate them into requirements and functional specifications documents
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills
- Self-assured, self-motivated, highly goal and delivery oriented with attention to details
- Willing to undertake business trips within Europe (2-3 days per month)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- German and English, both fluent in writing and speech