IT DevOps Engineer
This position is open in following locations:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of infrastructure and services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Build systems and services using the latest software engineering techniques – such as TDD/BDD.
- Maintain Infrastructure and services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Analyze continuously process and performance - Proactive Problem Management
- Engage in continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous testing of infrastructure and services.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Prepare and continuously improve technical documentation
- You will be participating in creating Kubernetes Operator based on Ansible or Go Lang – automating configuration of Istio, building and managing mutlticluster with Istio service mesh.
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of programming language such as Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewall
- Collaborate with engineers on monitoring & debugging solutions
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as a Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform or other tools. Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt or Ansible in production environments.
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology
- Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications and provisioning infrastructure.
- Experience in automation and the development of automation tools
- Experience with virtualization technologies in Linux based environments (hypervisor and/or container-based virtualization)
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to learn new technologies
- Handles challenging problems with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Ability to work in a small team
- Flexibility to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Strong OSS knowledge and proven experience
- Holistic View of Telecommunication Operational Business Processes
- Basic knowledge of a private / public cloud environment
- Working in an international organization, cross country and cross culture
- Knowledge of Istio and AWS/GCP experience is a significant plus
- Ability to absorb new concepts and technical implementation of application architecture, infrastructure, and security.
- Ability to share knowledge freely, assisting teammates, systems engineering, etc., helping to raise the overall skill level of the team
- You have made (a lot of) mistakes and most importantly have learned from them
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
We are a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. We focus on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is email@example.com.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.