WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
IT Project Manager
- T-Systems North America
- Auburn Hills, USA
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Projekte
Our customer has an immediate need for a full-time experienced project who has strong infrastructure project management experience, automotive industry experience, are bilingual (English/Spanish) and can work in Auburn Hills, MI.
Projects span management of requirements, production implementation planning, implementation and transition to operations. The project manager will interface with internal delivery units, external service providers, solution architects and procurement as well as customer technical delivery leads and / or program managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and managing complex projects or sub-projects in higher-value projects according to project standards set by the customer. Includes planning, controlling and proper project closure.
- Project or program initialization (project acquisition, scoping, prioritization / resources).
- Responsible for planning and managing technology and human resources within large projects.
- Performing project audits.
- Selecting and substantiating the optimum solution for systematic and early identification of project risks as well as for avoiding/eliminating risks at a contractual, commercial and technical level, taking into account future developments and the impact on the overall project environment.
- Implementing best practice approaches for improving project management performance.
- Evaluating offers and solution concepts.
- Managing collaboration with the (internal and external) units involved in the project as well as serving as the project customer's first point of contact.
- Functional management of project employees and project managers within the scope of overall project management.
- Designing and further developing project management standards, methods and processes.
- Intensive communication and collaboration with stakeholders and customers as well as the steering committee.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes all operational and organizational tasks/processes independently and autonomously in complex projects
- Decisions within the scope of his/her project in complex projects.
- Advises management of the department.
- Determines his/her own methods/approaches/priorities.
- Influences mission-critical decisions within his/her department.
- 10+ years of project management experience.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of:
- Prject management, in particular project planning, documentation and resource coordination as well as knowledge of the project management standards used.
- Business prcesses within large, complex organizations.
- Functinal administrative practices in related task areas.
- Specialized cntent within the project environment (e.g., IT systems, product development).
- Sound knowledge of:
- Alternative prject life cycles.
- Business administratin.
- Outstanding knowledge of:
- Cnducting talks/negotiations and consulting.
- Presentatin/meeting facilitation techniques.
- Excellent/thorough knowledge of:
- Deplyment/use of relevant IT systems, tools and materials within the task area.
- Change management.
- Auditing methds.
- Functinal management in a project context.
- Good knowledge of:
- Auditing methds.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
- PMP certification.