IT Security System Engineer (Debrecen)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Debrecen, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
- Recht, Sicherheit, Regulierung
Fulfil the general IT Security Coordinator position in the Security management department of the organisation PC&PS/SIS.
This has to be done in near cooperation with the MIS PC Security Management and the assigned Architects.
- Providing expert services according to the requests of internal/external customers in specific areas of security management in order to comply with Security rules and standards. Implementation, communication and constant improving of security concepts, policies, processes and awareness in the company responsibility for controlling security posture and security compliance of the respective Security Management systems and applications, User management and incident management overall, provides support for security SPOC's, within organization, group
- Active participation in elimination of information security risks related to given environment in the corporate information security risk management tool (ISRM)
- Knows the procedures and support the implementation for emergency users concept, User Lifecycle process, contribution and support to internal/external/customer audits on demand
- Ensure organizational information flow regarding implementation of critical updates and known weakness messages support and consult the Security Management of the other departments to address global security issues/gaps. Active participation on solving of security gaps/issues on international level
- Coordinates the interface between Security process and operational topics to ensure proper communication in direction of engineering
- Takes part in projects related to Security topics
- Builds interface contact to Audit and Risk management
- ESARIS know-how
- Server hardening (Message remediatoin, ASX-reporting, Exclude- & Stepout process)
- Vulnerability management (VAM)
- CERT-Info-Services- Patch-Management (incl. Reporting)
- Microsoft Office: Excel knowledge
Background knowledge (nice to have):
- Basic ITIL processes: Incident / Problem / Change / Configuration Management
- ISO-standards (ISO 9001 / ISO 20000 / ISO 27001 / ISO 22301)
- Tool handling (iGRCS / Audit-Server-X / Security-Scanner / Asset-Manager / SM9)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.