Java Developer (Airina)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Airina is an integration project for the largest aircraft manufacturer in Europe. The goal is to provide Enterprise Information Archive solution that will allow our customer store their planes engineering schemas in 3D archive, using our product ImageMaster.
According to european legislation it is not possible to use aircrafts without having electronic archive, so the project has huge importance for the customer.
The remaining time of the project is about two year, the scope is to integrate many customer's IT systems so that the use common documentation and content management solution - ImageMaster.
- Implement and test microservices, APIs, process automation
- Implement and test Java components
- Specification of User Stories, Design, Test Specification related to AIRINA (Airbus Enterprise Information Archive)
- At least 3 years of experience as Developer or Architect (Enterprise projects)
- Development skills using Java
- Experience with Java (JEE), Microservices, REST, SOAP, Apache Maven, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Unit Testing (MUnit, JUnit)
- Fluent English
- Willingness to learn new technologies & tools, keenness to develop new skills
Nice to have:
- MarkLogic (Data Integration and Management)
- Mulesoft, version 3.8 and 4.0 (or experience with other middleware / ESB)
- Red Hat Process Automation Manager / jBPM, Camunda BPM, or other BPM solution
- JBoss EAP and BRMS
- Test automation, Citrus, Selenium
- ECM / EIM experience, ImageMaster knowhow beneficial
- Work in Agile (Scrum, SAFe)
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).