СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Java Developer (DaiVB)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 лет
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Our project is a modern cloud Connected Car platform for one of the most biggest Germany car manufacturer.
Our solution makes able to manage the car from the mobile phone - observe status, turn on/off car systems (light, engine), track location and observe car health.
The soluution is already in production and thousands of car owners are using it.
We are looking for experienced Senior Java Developer to extend our team.
• Professional experience in SW development in the Java environment [min. 5 years];
• Very good knowledge of multi-tier and cloud-based architectures (Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, AWS);
• Extensive experience in developing microservices (RESTful) based on open source products (Kubernetes, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Tomcat, Hibernate, JUnit, Log4J, JMeter);
• Experience in databases (DML / DDL / SQL - PostgreSQL, possibly noSQL);
• Experience in monitoring and alerting of highly available and scalable applications in the production environment (Appdynamics, Dynatrace, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Opsgenie);
• Knowledge of common software development tools (Git, Sonar, Jenkins, Maven, Jira, Confluence);
• Methodological knowledge agile software development (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps);
• strong teamwork, independently organized work;
• Domain know-how in the automotive sector desirable.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.