Java Developer (IoT)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
IoT is a group of projects related to the field of Internet of Things. Each project is a secure, highly-available and flexible set of micro-services that provides the communication of various smart devices between each other and with the users via different APIs (like REST and device specific ones) and user interfaces. The projects are based on Spring Boot framework in a cloud environment that includes:
- Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
- Technology stack: Spring Boot 2+, MongoDB, HiveMQ.
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin. To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber. CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
Main goal is to handover the whole software from a currently external development team to a developer team in Russia.
The Russian team will take over the following responsibilities:
- maintain the existing software and SDKs
- improve the software based on a roadmap
- 3rd Level support
- support device manufacturers on developing their devices against the MQTT/MQTT-SN interface
- Java Development
- Spring Boot experience
- MQTT Basics
- MongoDB Basics
- VertX.io Basics
- Kotlin Basics
- MQTT-SN knowledge
- Deeper MQTT knowledge
- Experience with HiveMQ Broker
- Experience with distributed services
- Ansible Basics
- Docker Basics
- Network Basics
Nice to Have:
- CoT Basics
- Kibana Basics
- SoapUI Basics
- Jenkins Basics
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.