СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Java Developer (IoTMQTT )
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Main goal is to handover the whole software from a currently external development team to a developer team in Russia.
The Russian team will take over the following responsibilities:
- maintain the existing software and SDKs;
- improve the software based on a roadmap;
- 3rd Level support;
- support device manufacturers on developing their devices against the MQTT/MQTT-SN interface.
* Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
* Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
* Technology stack: Spring Boot 2+, Spring Cloud; Vue.js at frontend.
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin. To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber. CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
- Java Development;
- Spring Boot experience;
- MQTT Basics;
- MongoDB Basics.
- VertX.io Basics;
- Kotlin Basics;
- MQTT-SN knowledge;
- Deeper MQTT knowledge;
- Experience with HiveMQ Broker;
- Experience with distributed services;
- Ansible Basics;
- Docker Basics;
- Network Basics.
Nice to Have
- CoT Basics;
- Kibana Basics;
- SoapUI Basics;
- Jenkins Basics.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.