СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Java Develover (IoT projects)
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Forschung, (Produkt-) Entwicklung
T-Systems IoT Delivery Unit is a group of projects related to the field of Internet of Things. Each project is a flexible, high-available and secure set of microservices that provides the communication of various smart devices between each other and with the users via different APIs (like REST and device specific ones) and user interfaces.
Each project is decision support system that collects data from plenty of different devices (could be usual smart home devices like light and temperature sensors, or industrial ones that provide measurements from machines work load, or it could be navigation systems: city and indoor navigation). The data is collected in a cloud, being processed and aggregated by business-specific microservices to provide necessary output to be visualized with thin clients -- web user interfaces.
Infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub.
Platform orchestration by Kubernetes.
Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
Angular and Vue.js with TypeScript at frontend.
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin. To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber. CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
- Requirement Analysis
- Architectural Design
- Customer Support
- At least 2 years experience in backend development and Dev Ops support in an agile team (Scrum);
- Experience in developing microservices including data persistence and communication;
- Experience with data modeling and different database technologies (relational and non-relational);
- General understanding of IoT business (telemetry data and connectivity);
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, Gitlab;
- Good communication skills;
- Speaks and understands English language;
- Optional: Experience with Telecom or IoT standards: TM Forum SID/ Open APIs or OneM2M Base Ontology.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.