Junior Application Developer - Back-End (Part-time job for students)
- Design and develop solutions for customer usage in web application development (for automation purposes) in global and local mode
- Technically independent with responsibility for design and implementation of an assigned technology
- Understand the technical details, integration, and functions of one or more applications, hardware, and/or software within a team. Document and share best practices
- Analyze of customer’s requirements, reviewing current systems and propose overall solution / framework
- Prepare and implement solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming specification in selected object oriented programming into functional and user friendly software to meet customer’s needs
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Creating technical specifications and test plans before deployment in order to avoid bugs and ensure quality of code
- Maintain software on 2nd, 3rd level support by fixing bugs and regular check
- Perform deploy on infrastructure, backup and restore procedures, handle release management in order to provide regular upgrades of software to have up to date features implemented according to agreement with customer
- Work with other teams in coordinating changes across system
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Manages project tasks assigned to him or group of developers, timelines and communication
- Working in SCRUM team
What we offer:
- Working in agile team keeping eye on product backlog but still have enough stamina to try out and challenge new ideas and concepts
- In case of interest we can help to learn and improve in data science platforms and architectures as Anaconda, JupyterNotebooks, GColab, TensorFlow, AzureML, GraphDB data structuring ArangoDB/ NLP and lang. understanding + ML science
Final salary is negotiable, however it will not be lower than 3,80 € brutto per hour.
- Specialization in programming language Backend - Java or PHP, NodeJS
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Project used technologies and requirements in particular relation to Project position:
- Linux env (putty, shell/bash) / VirtualEnv (dockering) / GitLab + source control / Jenkins
- Deploying REST-based web services / APIs
- Web servers such as Nginx, Apache, etc
- ElasticSearch+Kibana, noSQL MongoDB, ArangoDB, Anaconda, datascience libs
- Backend - Java or PHP, SQL - MSSQL, JSON, NodeJS, , PostgreSQL, Flask
- AWS, Lambda
- Junior developer – Part-Time
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.