Junior DevOps Engineer (Artificial Intelligence) (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
This is the opportunity to join an expanding international AI program. We are looking for a new Junior DevOps Engineer to join one of our SCRUM/Kanban teams. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams (within Safe 4.6) using English on a daily basis.
- Integration and deployment of AI-based cloud operating models
- Collaborate with software developers, system operators and ML engineers to manage code releases
- Provide on-going support including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration
- Comfortable with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Business-level verbal and written English
- Experience with at least one cloud-service provider
- Knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience working with Rancher
- Experience in writing Helm charts
- Experience working in Data Science and machine learning project is a plus
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban within SAFe 4.x
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!