Junior Project Manager for FC BSC
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o
- Kosice, Slowakei
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 0-1 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Projekte
- Bachelor´s degree
- Project Management 1 year of experience.
- PMI basic certificates or PRINCE2 Foundation is advantage.
IT Technical Skills
- Knowledge of ICT - Basic
- PM methodology - Advanced
- MS Office - Advanced
- MS Project - Intermediate
- Strong communication skills
- Can-Do Attitude
- Time management skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- English and German Language skills
- Innate Creativity
- Ability to create creative and professional presentations
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Project Management part
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.