Junior Security Management Specialist (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
IT- / TK-Beratung
Recht, Sicherheit, Regulierung
- Serve as primary security management interface to the customer
- Develop and manage customer specific security governance model
- Manage operational security measures and services
- Manage customer specific security risks
- Indicate the need for customer specific security audits, including pre-audits and provide support
- Manage and control customer specific security SLA reporting
- Support customer specific security management related projects
- Identify and propose customer specific security improvements and innovations
- Manage IT Service Continuity as required
- Fluent English knowledge
- College / university degree
- 1 year experience in IT security field
- Knowledge of 1 ICT security related ISO norm and information security related regulation (e.g. GDPR, BSI Security Baseline, etc.)
Skills and ability to overview and maintain complex topics
Strong communication and social skills
Able to work under pressure
Willingness to travel
Certificate of good-conduct
- German knowledge
- ITIL knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Security Consulting started in the year 2014 with the main focus of providing Customer Security Managers, since they could be close to the operational units.
Later on it became necessary to support Big Deals with Security competencies and customers as consultants as well. As the scope extended we started to grow in numbers and competencies with new colleagues as well. Today we can offer our customers counsel in nearly every aspect from Cyber Security – ranging from Anti-Malware/Antivirus solutions, SOC/SIEM over ISMS, Auditing to Threat Intelligence.
To cope with the growing demand and ever changing security landscape we are eager to hire up to 9 new colleagues into our team. If you are looking for a thoughtful job with not too serious, but professional team members, then you will fit in with us.