KICKSTART | Kontrolling gyakornok
- Magyar Telekom Nyrt.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Praktikum / Flexikum
- Finanzen, Controlling
If you want to lay back and relax for the summer with the assuring thought that from September you will get busy launching your career with a premium career program, do not look further!
We're looking for You...
- BA degree in Economics (or close to graduation) as minimum
- Open mindset, flexibility, teamwork
- Fluent in English
- You have excellent skills in Microsoft excel
- Passion for IT would be an advantage
For these tasks...
- The main goal is to support the business growth on financial grounds in teamwork together with the business areas
- In the first 2-3 months firstly learn the basics of a telco business, in which we will guide and train you. Then jump into business analysis and business cases, where we will also support you with all the past experiences from the team members.
- evaluation of existing IT CAPEX demands and IT CAPEX process
- deep dive into agile budgeting principles
- support capex management tool selection
What do we promise to you right away?
- A fully secure online selection process for all applicants
- Digital feedback about how you did at the selection process
- If you are selected: for one year, you will get a key intern salary, valuable professional tasks and the coolest training courses at the market leader telco of Hungary, which has been chosen the best workplace of the sector for the past two years
- All staff members get devices that enable them to work effortlessly in the virtual space, and a place in Hungary’s most modern office building, as soon as it is possible and safe to return to work
- At the completion of the one-year program, the best are offered a fulltime job at Telekom
- In the first round following your application, you will need to complete an online competence test game and a video interview consisting of a few questions.
- If you do well at both the game and video interview, you take part in an online AC, still virtually.
- If everything goes well, we will see you at Telekom’s Budapest HQ building in September.