Language expert - IT Assistant (Part-Time Job for Students)
- We are looking for highly motivated students who like challenges and who would like to become a member of a big international IT company.
- As part-timers for non-technical, language related position we prefer the students with focus on foreign languages (DE/EN).
- The previous practical experience in educational field is a big advantage, but it is not mandatory.
- The opportunity to get a real full time job after school.
General daily tasks:
- Mainly teaching the foreign language, participating on translation, interpretation and facilitation support under helping supervision,
- Knowledge of German language is a must,
- English language is an advantage
- Ability to work 20 hours per week
- Ability to work in team,
- Communicativeness and open-minded approach
- Fast learning skills, extreme motivation to acquaint new tools and methods
- High degree of readiness, reliability, flexibility and loyalty
• University student
• German B2/C1 (certificate is an advantage),
• English B1 is an advantage
• MS office - basic
* Minimum salary is 3,6€ brutto /hr.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.