Linux Administrator (f/m/d)
- Magenta Telekom
- Wien, Österreich
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 Jahre
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Technologie und Netzwerke
In the Operations department of Magenta Austria we are responsible for several Linux based systems. In this area we are mainly planning, expanding and operating DNS systems, Web-Servers, Big Data and XEN virtualisation platforms plus also managing 3rd party partners who operate Linux based applications for Magenta.
We have an immediate opening for a competent Linux Administrator (f/m/d) who is eager to support our team.
- Set up DNS-systems, Webservers, Big Data and XEN virtualisation platforms using modern state of the art technologies
- Steer/manage 3rd party companies – operating application (eg ITSM, Netcool, DNS,..) for Magenta Austria
- Work based on ITIL Service Operations processes and work on continuous improvements in order to optimize the availability, monitoring and performance of the mentioned systems.
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers and network hardware
- You work in projects and are responsible for the implementation of defined work packages
- Professional experience in a similar position in the IT / Telecommunication industry
- IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, etc.
- Hands on experience with MySQL
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP and SNMP
- Experience with the IP protocol (v4 and v6) and IP networks
- Customer orientation, flexibility (on call duties) as well as team player mentality
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 50.000 per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere