WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
M2M/IoT Senior Service Specialist
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warschau, Polen
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Technologie und Netzwerke
- According to general guidelines, independent preventive analysis of highly complex national and international customer-facing services.
- Allocate E2E responsibility for Business services (SLA, OLA) and Continuously improve the quality of the Services (Functionality, Processes, Skills, Costs etc.)
- Provide Operation Project Manager role to address service requirements
- Interface to the 3rd level support organisations and the related vendors
- 2nd Level Incident-/Problem Management/ Change Management - Carry out a thorough analysis of all reported problems in a timely manner, according to agreed severities. Provide Restoration and Permanent fix
- In relation to complex CFS (Customer Faced Service), interdepartmental including the affected RFS (Resource Faced Service) ensures that all activities of the operational processes (for example, incident, problem, change, event) are lived and the process objectives are achieved.
- Plausibility check the process key figures for the relevant CFS area for compliance
- Implement, update and ensure cross-functional compliance (CFS and RFS) of availability and capacity plan specifications.
- Identify need for action at CFS or process level, involving cross-departmental teams and implementing solutions.
- Coordinate service KPIs with customers and document them in contracts (such as OLA's). Preparing, voting and updating agreements. From CFS quality parameters derive the relevant RFS criteria and vote
- Identify, define and define monitoring requirements on the basis of contracts (eg OLA), coordinate them across divisions and ensure realization and reduce functionality.
- Research and correlate individual CFS information in a topic-specific knowledge pool. Providing contributions in comprehensive knowledge databases.
- Develop CFS-specific training and conduct or coordinate with all involved units.
- independently manage complex optimization projects (for example, identifying cost savings potential, developing actions and monitoring implementation).
- independently handle tasks within the project (eg. creation of complex technical or administrative concepts, introduction of company regulations) – support of CFS onboarding projects
- Conduct service review meetings with internal and external suppliers (other ESOCs and hosting partners) and enforce partner improvement efforts
RFS – Resource Facing Services
CFS – Customer Facing Services
- Bachelor studies in the IT environment, or communications engineering or comparable training
- Operation of complex networks, servers, firewalls, OMC, IT and network management systems
- Specialized knowledge of server architecture and IP network topologies
- Project Management and Quality Management Skills
- On Call support (24/7) required.
- At least 4 years professional experience in the NT / IT environment ideally in the field of mobile data services / Internet
We are one of the largest mobile operators in Poland, serving nearly 10,251 million customers. As an integrated operator, we provide a full range of telecommunications services, ICT services, customers also have the option to take advantage of a full range of financial services as part of T Mobile banking services.
Thanks to the most modern, completely upgraded network infrastructure, T Mobile Polska covers nearly 100% of Poland’s population with its 3G network and more than 99,8% of the population with the LTE network.
We are a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, a global telecommunications concern, that has 225 thousand employees and is present in 50 countries around the world, serving over 200 million customers.
T-Mobile is a unique place for great experiences. A place where answers to great challenges come from true team spirit.
A place where change means opportunity for progress and innovation and where people with the ambition for peak performance can go beyond what is today and create what is tomorrow. Join us!