Managed Services Internship Network (m/f/d)
- BUYIN GmbH
- Bonn, Deutschland
- Praktikum / Flexikum
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch
- Einkauf, Logistik
As an Intern for Managed Services(m/f), you will manage/contribute to the issuance of benchmarks, supporting Senior Sourcers in tenders and negotiations for different managed services deals within Europe but also in Africa for network with the following duties:
- Learn about and actively join the key performance and technology transformation projects of BuyIn, DT and Orange procurement
- Pick up groundbreaking technology evolution with various disruptive trends such as 5G, NFV “network virtualization” and FTTH “fibre to the home” etc.
- Master and consolidate information from internal and external sources to support sourcing strategies and performance reviews
- Use “big data” methods and advanced analytics to analyze demand and order volume data
- Support Senior Sourcers in Managed Services deals analysis and participate in negotiation meetings
You are currently studying University degree or MBA in the area of Procurement, Business Administration, Business Information Technology or a qualification of the same level.
You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Interest in technical telecommunication area, as well as the correlation between strategy, technology and procurement
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to summarize information and extract critical data
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently with a proactive behavior
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural and fast-changing environment
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word) and knowledge/experience in Excel Power Pivots
- Fluency in English, French and/or German is a plus
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 20 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points for 40+ operators