Marketing Management Expert (IoT) (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Marketing, Kommunikation
The IoT Marketing team is responsible for the international marketing and communications strategy of Deutsche Telekom in the segment of IoT (internet of things). This covers the positioning of Deutsche Telekom within the IoT market, product campaigning and internal sales marketing through all relevant marketing channels as e.g. performance marketing, public relations, exhibitions, events and so forth.
- Execution of individual marketing measures, tracking of those measures (marketing controlling) and setting up lessons learned for adopting the marketing planning or if necessary the marketing and communications strategy
- Marketing measures can include: brand awareness measures, content creation (e.g. social media or blog posts, newsletters, speeches, promotional material for internal/external purpose etc.), online/performance marketing campaigns, public relations measures, event management
- Proactive collaboration with colleagues of sales, product marketing, corporate communications and external agencies
- 2-4 years experience required (similar activity)
- Experience with online/performance marketing, social media marketing and social selling
- Advanced English (C2 Level)
- German is advantage
- Good understanding and experience in social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Good understanding and experience in marketing controlling (KPI measurement controlling)
- Good knowledge of marketing planning, campaigning and general project management
- Independence, the ability to work under pressure, structured thinking and hands-on-mentality
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!