WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Mobile Network Core (IoT) DevOps Specialist
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warschau, Polen
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Technologie und Netzwerke
As a member of the DevOps team you will be located in Poland (Warsaw) with some travel abroad (5-25%). You will participate in projects spread all around the globe. You will be part of the team responsible for 2nd line Core Network operations – on call support is required (well planned).
Since the team is now being established you will have a unique opportunity to influence its future shape and your role within.
We need experts experienced with PBR of such network nodes as (one area or more): P-GW/GGSN/CSGN, HLR/HSS, STP/DRA, SMSC, PCRF, SCEF.
IoT business has been exploding for the last quarters and will continue to dramatically grow for years ahead, so there is no better place to be right now!
The time for change is now!
Start thinking big, be part of something big - our customers live all around the globe, from Far East, to Europe, to both Americas and it is us to make sure they are provided with the expected level of quality throughout the full lifecycle of platforms in IoT Core. So it’s no longer about just a few millions SIMs in just a single region.
- You will integrate and maintain mobile network core nodes dedicated for IoT traffic (CSGN, P-GW, PCRF, HLR/HSS, DEA, STP, SCEF, SMSC, etc.);
- You will be responsible for the design & implementation of requested changes by product owners;
- You will be responsible for administration, engineering and operation of Mobile Core Network;
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues in the Core Network, providing technical support for internal customers
- You will be responsible for capacity engineering of the Core Network based on provided forecasts;
- You will be part of the DevOps team, where you are responsible for the change from the start to the end of implementation – design it, plan it (capacity, etc.), implement in live network, troubleshoot and fix in case something goes wrong;
- You will drive the improvement of the operational / testing aspects (automation) for the Core Network.
- Deep understanding of mobile core network (packet core, HSS/HLR, IMS/R4);
- Good understanding of virtualization principles and cloud concept;
- Practical experience with integration and configuration of the main EPC nodes;
- Practical knowledge of the main mobile core vendors’ nodes will be an advantage;
- Specialized knowledge of Networking – IP, IP/MPLS, Telco Cloud;
- Experience to work with standardization documentation (ITU-T, 3GPP, IETF);
- Practical (testing, troubleshooting) knowledge of the mentioned above technologies;
- Experience: 2 years on engineering position in one or more following areas: Mobile Networks – 2G/3G/4G, IP;
- Basic scripting/programing;
- Automation tools knowhow or willingness to possess such knowledge;
- Willingness to take over organizational work;
- High degree of commitment and responsible work;
- Team orientation, good communication skills and creativity;
- Analytical and structural thinking;
- Self-initiative in the acquisition of expertise;
- Ability to work under pressure, including night hours and overtimes;
- Self learner - proven ability of self learning;
- Technical & communicative English;
- On Call support (24/7) required.
We are one of the largest mobile operators in Poland, serving nearly 10,251 million customers. As an integrated operator, we provide a full range of telecommunications services, ICT services, customers also have the option to take advantage of a full range of financial services as part of T Mobile banking services.
Thanks to the most modern, completely upgraded network infrastructure, T Mobile Polska covers nearly 100% of Poland’s population with its 3G network and more than 99,8% of the population with the LTE network. We are a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, a global telecommunications concern, that has 225 thousand employees and is present in 50 countries around the world, serving over 200 million customers.
T-Mobile is a unique place for great experiences. A place where answers to great challenges come from true team spirit.
A place where change means opportunity for progress and innovation and where people with the ambition for peak performance can go beyond what is today and create what is tomorrow. Join us!