WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Oil & Gas/Energy Sales Hunter
- T-Systems North America
- Houston, USA
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
This position is responsible for the development and closing of opportunities within the Oil & Gas/Energy industry for T-Systems North America. The portfolio of solutions includes Infrastructure Services, Connectivity, and Industry specific business solutions. The candidate must have a strong knowledge of the O&G/Industry with an established track record selling infrastructure service solutions. The candidate must be an excellent communicator, displaying professionalism and strong capability to develop relationships. The right candidate will be comfortable when engaging potential clients, developing a strong pipeline, and negotiating the close for SAP services. Developing relationship to enable Solution Selling, and business cased development will be a must have for the right candidate. Leading deal teams, establishing deal strategies, and Deal Win themes will be necessary to succeed. The right candidate will be able to translate technical solutions to clear and concise business solution and value based proposal for the client.
The candidate for the O&G/Energy Sales Hunter position will be required to keep required sales tools updated with pipeline activities and will need to be able to develop their own lead pipeline based on their network and partner connections in addition to the companies lead generation activities. The right candidate will have a track record of success selling within the O&G/Energy industry as well as a strong client and partner network.
- Customer centric focus and drive
- Leverage tools, resource, and personal connections to identify and raise potential customers and SAP related opportunities
- Drive revenue and order-entry in North America through consultative selling
- Work with Account Managers to grow of our SAP offerings in North Americans
- Work with our key partners on joint marketing and go to market efforts in order to gain access to new customers and to develop additional leads for the O&G/Energy Industry.
- Help build up the sales pipeline to meet and exceed sales targets for the O&G/Energy Offering Suite.
- Conduct customer presentations, create and articulate value propositions for our offerings
- Create customer proposals and coordinate the input given by other teams within the sales cycle
- Lead sales teams in pursuit of deals
- Support creation and maintenance of documentation in support of the sales and business development efforts for the O&G/Energy Industry in North America.
- Maintain sales cadence documentation with current deal and pipeline information in required tools
- 5-10 years technology related sales experience
- 5 years minimum Sales experience within O&G/Energy Industry
- 3+ 5 Direct field experience with medium to enterprise sized clients
- Strength in New Customer acquisition and pipeline development
- Knowledge of technology trends in the O&G/Energy Industry is a must
- Proven track record of success selling infrastructure and technology based business solutions within the O&G/Energy Industry.
- Extensive customer network.
- Existing knowledge of O&G/Energy Industry and a willingness to close gaps
- Ability to understand client challenges and translate into business solution based on portfolio of solutions.
- Experience in building strategic customer and partner relationships
- Demonstrated ability to create business cases, ROI, and proposals etc.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong verbal written and communications skills in English
- German language is a plus
T-Systems North America (TSNA), a business unit of Deutsche Telekom, places heavy emphasis on providing support solely to North American corporate customers. Using a global infrastructure of data centers and networks, TSNA operates information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational organizations and public institutions. Providing endless possibilities through our state-of-the-art solutions and technology offerings, TSNA services customers in all markets and industries. Leading companies within the automotive and manufacturing industries, as well as in the healthcare, media, telecommunications, and finance, retail and energy markets look to TSNA for unparalleled technology services and solutions.
T-Systems North America has offices in Chicago, New York, Houston, Troy and Tempe.