- Specifies how the service is structured and how the deployment model looks (Service Design)
- Managed daily operations. Plant capacities and activities of the ITIL processes in accordance with the Treaty and the Scope Statement
- Ensures compliance with the defined KPIs and in-service Assignment objectives set
- Management of the service team, usually the team members to near shore / offshore locations
- Prepare, if necessary, contract changes and demands, before in corcodance with the responsible SDM. The OPM can inniciate such changes
- Prepare the Customer reporting and internal reporting regarding service numbers before
- Is service representative for service-Owner, Management, Customer (together with the service owner) and other stakeholders
- Applies the service T-Systems process standards to adequately
- Works with the service owner especially in Continual Service Improvement and escalation of customer / third party together
- Ensures and controls different lifecycles of the ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Change Management
- In on call service, the OPM's responsibility to allocate workforce to secure the continual availability of solution for incoming calls
- In cooperation with the different Squads (DevSupport, Business) and also POs and the SDM, responsible for the OLA and SLA in concordance with the responsible SDM, creation and maintaining
- Responsible to secure the tenant creation and subscription processes in Microsoft Azure
- English knowledge negotiation level in spoken and written – must have
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Agile mindset
- German knowledge is good to have but not necessary
- ITIL knowledge
- Microsoft Azure knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.