СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
- Voronezh, Russland
- Praktikum / Flexikum
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
The Open Telekom Cloud is OpenStack-based IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)/PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution by T-Systems International GmbH
It is a public cloud offered for business customers, which was presented on 14 March 2016 for the first time at CeBIT in Hannover by Deutsche Telekom AG.
The Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution is based on German data protection guidelines and offers companies individually configurable cloud services.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Develop and execute functional and regression tests (API-level) based on the Robot framework and OTC-library on all OTC functionality (existing and new).
- Regularly run regression tests provide results as dashboard and data accessible through API (eg. REST).
- Develop new tests for every release, every update and every change to ensure stability and usability of the OTC.
- Paid Internship.
- Duration 3-6 months.
- Transfer to a junior developer position upon successful completion of an internship.
- Verbal English (intermediate or higher);
- Knowledge of network basics at software level;
- Desire to develop in Cloud technologies.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.