WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Niederlande
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Dutch, English
IT- / TK-Beratung
Telekom Security offers solutions and services along the complete security value chain with its own Magenta Security portfolio for a broad scope of customer segments ranging from private consumers over small and medium sized enterprises to large corporations. With over 20 years of experience and distinctive expertise for various security areas such as networks, data centers, applications and devices Telekom Security supports its clients on their way to digitization. Rendering security as fast and easy as possible – both for our customers and partners working with us – that is our mission.
The Security Solution Designer will work closely with the sales and customer service teams on opportunities and bids, whilst working with the Cyber Security Sales Specialists and Business Developers, to cultivate opportunities and ensure that the T-Systems security portfolio is presented in a comprehensive manner to help win customers and grow revenue streams.
- Supporting Sales to meet and exceed the financial and strategic sales targets in the country/region
- Central interface between Bid Management, Solution Sales and internal/external delivery units for complex international security projects.
- Responsible for the integration of agreed security solutions into the customer’s systems by taking various components and interfaces into account.
- Define, design and coordinate the solution architecture and cost calculations.
- Technical support for Sales during the acquisition phase..
- Integration of technology partners / vendors into the security solution design.
- Align the solution design in complex projects with involved stakeholders within Deutsche Telekom group and external partners.
- Design Authority for solutions according to approved solution and service descriptions.
- Requesting offers and further discounts at vendors/partners.
- Technical steering of Engineering, Operation and Consulting in the deal team
- Stream lead for security topics in complex mixed deals (Big and Major Deal Support) for costing and design of security solutions
- Support smooth handover to Delivery for the realization phase
- Work with sales and bid teams to take on overall responsibility for “embedded security” services as part of tender process through to closing.
- Work with partners to understand and promote reselling relating to, for example, DDOS, End Point Security and other portfolio elements.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the international sales team and Telekom Security community for knowledge sharing and collective solution development.
- Bachelors degree in computer sciences or comparable education with professional experience specialized in Solution Design with focus on IT/TC or Security
- Traceable excellent experiences in processing complex proposals (RFI, RFQ, RFP,…) in the role as Security Solution Designer
- Excellent technical Skills to create complex Security-Solutions based on standard and non-standard -Services and to integrate these Solutions into global ICT-Designs
- Strong Knowledge to integrate technology partners and vendors into the security solution design.
- Keen sense of current security standards and trends.
- Overview over the current conditions and competitors in the ICT Security Services market
- Excellent project management skills
- Leadership competencies to functional lead the Solution Design Team
- In-depth knowledge in developing pricing models and applying pricing tools (Pricing Management)
- Excellent Knowledge of TSI- and vendor-based calculation tools
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as cooperation and teamwork.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- A passion for continual expansion of knowledge in the cyber security sector.
- Excellent knowledge in creating complex and technology overlapping ICT-Solutions
- Experiences in Information Security Management (ISO 2700x, Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), …) eligible
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!