Procurement Senior Specialist
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Bratislava, Slowakei
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
Technologie und Netzwerke
Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables: (e.g. budget, revenue, EBITDA, etc.):
- The objective of this position is to support managing Procurement function in Pan-Net.
- Main responsibility will be Cloud/Infrastructure category within Pan-Net (HW and SW, materials and services)
- Interface to BuyIn, Deutsche Telekom Shared Services and internal customers within Pan-Net and Deutsche Telekom Group.
- Further develop procurement process to fit to needs of rapidly growing enter-prise.
- Perform reporting for internal use, DT and for Pan-Net customers.
- Responsibility for purchases for DT Pan-Net s.r.o. and for all other Pan-Net local legal entities.
Detailed job description, responsibilities:
- Manage demand coming from internal customers within Pan-Net
- Identify suppliers from preferred/contracted suppliers list, search for the new suppliers if needed
- Handle the sourcing process, including the tender and bidding process in line with the respective rules
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Manage procurement contracts
- Interface to internal customers within Pan-Net, Deutsche Telekom Shared Services and BuyIn/DT Group Procurement.
- Monitor E2E process of procurement events (P2P) and actively resolve possible issues in the process flow.
- Support operational P2P team in the execution
- Further develop procurement process to fit to needs of rapidly growing enterprise
- Ensure correct implementation of procurement and compliancy guidelines within procurement area
- Perform reporting for internal use, DT and for Pan-Net internal customers
- Support users with documentation required to submit purchase requests
- Organize master data (e.g. pricing) entry into respective SAP based systems
- Organize & Control preparation and implementation of catalogues into respective SAP based systems
- University degree in technical or economical area
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- At least 5 years of experience in procurement, purchasing or other relevant area in corporate companies
- Experience in telco or IT technology area of procurement is required
- Multinational experience: preferred
- English language – fluent
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to build up relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiation skills: very good
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivation with high commercial awareness and initiative
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to provide recommendations, proposals, and reports
Other soft skills, competences:
- Highly collaborative
- Able to work independently
- Able to deal with unstructured topics
- Flexible to travel
- Experience in organizing tenders and in setting selection criteria
- Advanced English language skills is a must
- SAP experience
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
In case, I apply for the position in Pan-Net entity other than Company (please see list of possible employing companies from Pan-Net entities above), I hereby grant the consent for processing of my personal data also to the respective Pan-Net entity (as joint controller with the Company), and so under the same conditions as described above for the Company.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.