Product Manager - PaaS
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
As Senior Product Manager PaaS (m / f / d) you develop product options and potential solutions for our MultiCloudServices (MCS) PaaS portfolio. This is based on Redhat’s Openshift as well as on Kubernetes on public cloud and on dedicated hardware. Furthermore, you support the T-Systems MCS PaaS practice leads in determining the combined PaaS target architectures and, as the product owner, control a locally distributed DevOps teams - consisting of developers, engineers and operations - using agile methods.
Other focal points of your work are:
• You support the product manager in working with our sales department in order to transfer the market requirements into product development
• You implement T-Systems' PaaS technology strategy in terms of architecture and engineering
• Together with the T-Systems MCS PaaS Product Managers you work out innovative technologies and architectures
• You support the implementation of new PaaS architectures in products and platforms of T-Systems and Deutsche Telekom and support with pre-sales activities
• You are responsible for mapping the customer requirements to existing and future T-Systems solutions in the Big Data and PaaS environment
• You create service descriptions, product calculations, sales presentations and product roadmaps
In addition to studying computer science or engineering or a comparable training, you bring about 5 years of professional experience, including work in similar positions in the IT / telecommunications industry.
You also have the following experience and knowledge:
• Top knowledge and experience in the areas of IT architecture, technology strategy and software development
• Analytical competence and capacity for abstraction, as well as a deep technical understanding, to easily depict complex relationships and to develop them from architecture to products
• In-depth knowledge of market-relevant PaaS ecosystems and experience with partners (Redhat Openshift, VMware, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes etc.)
• In-depth knowledge especially in the area of cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), networking, telecommunications, virtualization, automation, business customer solutions and system management
• Good knowledge of market requirements, such as legal aspects for regulated European customers especially in the banking, insurance and health care sector
• Knowledge of modern software development using the agile method, e.g. SCRUM and in software development languages such as GO! etc.
• Proven experience in project management and in complex projects for large companies as well as in the field of container management
• Very good spoken and written German and English skills
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!