WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Product Owner (Big Data)
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warschau, Polen
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Od 3 do 5 lat
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Angielski, Polski
- IT- / TK-Projekte
We are building a team of enthusiastic and bold people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and chase the newest trends. If you'd like to drive real innovation then the Innovation Team is the best place for you. As we work in Agile framework you will get empowerment to develop products together with other squad members and deliver the value to Customers; with special attention to UX. That's why we expect your engagement, open minded and proactive approach, as well as a strong sense of responsibility. We believe that mix of growth mindset, diversity, and courage will allow for innovative leadership on the market.
We are looking for a talented Product Owner with technical knowledge combined with business insight to join our squad aimed at unleashing the power of data. Preferably with previous experience in dealing with Big Data products or at least having a proper subject matter insight.
- Develop and deliver advanced analytics products for most prominent B2B Customers and industries
- Work out best approach to product delivery by means of understanding business value and by liaising with stakeholders
- Cooperate with Partners to build common value propositions and shared environments to leverage data opportunities
- Take responsibility for “what” of the squad of developers & analysts in terms of backlog management and day-to-day priorities incl.,
- Ability to create vision and present it to the stakeholders (incl. expectations management); refine business value, prioritize backlog and communicate it to the development team
- Eagerness to search for new opportunities and ideas how to use own & partners’ data potential to create products for different markets
- Experimentalist frame of mind for innovation
- Critical thinking, ability to find new solutions
- Belief in a non-hierarchical culture of interaction, transparency and trust
- Willingness to "roll up one's sleeves," work and study outside of one's comfort zone and encourage the squad toward such behavior
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Polish and English