СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Project Manager (Cloud Billing)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Manage agile development of product and projects;
- Track progress and coordinate teams for the flawless development;
- Develop project scopes and product objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Collaboration with Product Owner and project team in Germany;
- People management: team, staffing, coordination;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Strong project management (3+ years on equal position);
- Perfect communication;
- Perfect coordination;
- Software development processes and methodologies expertise;
- Responsibility and self-motivation;
- English language (spoken/written);
- Readiness for periodic business trips.
- Billing domain applications and techniques knowledge;
- German language;
Our technology stack includes many things, but it is not limited, so the rest you will be able to learn at work!
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.