Project Manager (Network Expert) - English Speaking
- IT Services Hungary
- Szeged, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
- IT- / TK-Beratung
- The Solution Architect will own the architectural design through the initial phases of the design (request, concept and high level)o Ability to promote solutions to potential customers based on the available portfolio elements - to consult the client and to match the clients demands with our portfolio and capabilities.
- Intensive communication and collaboration with stakeholders e.g. DSM, Bid Managers, Sales
- Consultants, client representatives on all management levels as well as suppliers
- The ability to build an excellent relationship to customers and internal stakeholders with the aim of being perceived as “Trusted Advisor” for the Sales Teams and clients
- Guide the Bid team for LBU and Germany Outbound business through cost and price optimization by leveraging LBU resources and TC International colleagues
- Drive and steer the implementation of selected projects
- Support German based Sales teams in winning international TC opportunities (Germany Outbound) e.g. MPLS IP-VPN
- 3 – 5 years experience in international telecommunication business environment and strong intercultural collaboration skills
- Excellent English speaking- and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Project management – preferable with certificates (PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the TC portfolio and/or CCNA level of networking skills (certificate is not necessarily required)
- Knowledge of MPLS and SD WAN is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills to Executive Management audience
- Willing to travel abroad (monthly ca. 1-2 trip to Germany)
This is a senior role requiring communication, presentation, negotiation and networking skills on all levels within Deutsche Telekom as well and foremost within the organizations of our clients.
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!