Public Cloud Infrastructure and Application Management Specialist (Pécs)
- IT Services Hungary
- Pécs, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
- Possesses all the expertise necessary to overview the production of a service unit – together with knowledge regarding the underlying technologies.
- Plans and supervises the operating of the given type of service (a product of the Company) while maintaining respective service levels, deadlines and budgetary limitations.
- Is familiar with the operation and capacity of service delivery units, and so contributes with his expertise to the forecasting of the viability of individual servicing contracts.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities of various organizational units and checks upon their work progress.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce these. Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with great autonomy.
- Proactively monitors service delivery processes in order to prevent incidents and makes proposals for their optimization.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching regarding solution development, contract delivery, and the increasing of customer satisfaction.
- Typically works on projects covering the needs of the same single large client – often as a member an international team).
- Might be the leader of a smaller professional team.
- Participates in projects, development of new service agreements with new clients or the deployment of the service portfolio of existing clients and transition support efforts – mainly as a technical expert.
- Ensures that changes are implemented and incidents or problems are handled within the undertaken deadlines and at the contracted service level.
- Carries responsibility for the quality, reliability and integrity of data reported on the activities of the service line.
- Responsible for the operation of the customer’s MS Azure tenant
- Monitoring of the application onboarding pipeline and supervising the onboarding projects
- Coordinating collaboration of specific TSI units
- Working closely with the Service Delivery Manager and the Technology Tribe Lead
- Standardization and modularization of the managed cloud service based on MS Azure
- Responsible for compliance with SLA’s and Quality KPI’s
- Contributing to the development of the future technology roadmap
- Experience in application operations
- Familiar with MS Azure fundamentals
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts
- Advanced English and/or German language skills
- IT Process Management knowledge (ITIL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong solution focus
- Independent way of working
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience
- IT automation knowhow
- Project Management experience
- Customer Management experience
- Advanced presentation skills
- MS Azure related certifications
- Enterprise IT architecture knowhow
- Team Player
- Self confident
- Takes ownership
- Customer Centric view
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.