Regulatory and Privacy Expert
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Technologie und Netzwerke
Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables:(e.g. budget, revenue, EBITDA, etc.)
- Coordination of public safety topics and support in privacy, regulatory, BCM and risk management activities
- Overall responsibility for Pan-Net local legal entities
Detailed job description, responsibilities
- Checking the compliance of the specific projects and services with the applicable Group and national regulatory public safety requirements and providing confirmation that all pre-requisites for approval of the projects from public safety point of view are fulfilled
- Coordination of the public safety team members and their deliverables
- Alignment and support in solution finding on regulatory and public safety requirements with the NatCos
- Implementation and support for all security governance topics including coordination and steering of the implementation and enforcement of security policies
- Support in the Company Risk Management, including planning, implementing and coordination of risk management processes; risk assessment, monitoring the risks, risk reporting
- Supporting the implementation of security risk management and maintenance of security risk register
- Business Continuity Management and Emergency and Crisis Management; support regarding the overall Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan for Pan-Net including coordination and support of the preparation of business impact analysis/risk assessment / business continuity / disaster recovery plans for services and processes;
- Proposing improvements in the relevant processes
- Alignment and coordination with different stakeholders from Pan-Net and DT on public safety and security governance topics
- Supporting the data privacy activities in line with the requirements of GDPR, local legislation and DT requirements (contractual relations under GDPR, preparation and maintence of internal documentation, ensuring compliance in the operation of the Company, contact with privacy authority, etc)
- Provide legal support on a wide range of commercial, HR, corporate, regulatory, administrative matters as well as on international issues
- Be involved in specific projects and take responsibility for specific assignments
- Other tasks assigned by the superior
- University degree in law or related fields
Proffesional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field
- 5-6 years of professional experience, with a substantial focus on international regulatory affairs, public safety and security governance
- Understanding the DT Group security requirements
- Experience in risk management
- Experience in delivering projects with multiple stakeholders
- Technical knowledge is an advance
- English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Knowledge of other EU working languages would be an asset.
Interpersonal, communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information;
- Strong negotiation, advocacy and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to provide recommendations, proposals and reports
Other soft skills, comptences:
- Strategic thinking;
- Highly collaborative;
- Flexibility to travel.
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) – advanced.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
The PanNet is looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Depending on the job location your employing company might be one of the following Pan-Net entities
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece E.P.E., having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece for positions located in Athens, Greece
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia d.o.o. having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia for positions located in Zagreb, Croatia
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
In case, I apply for the position in Pan-Net entity other than Company (please see list of possible employing companies from Pan-Net entities above), I hereby grant the consent for processing of my personal data also to the respective Pan-Net entity (as joint controller with the Company), and so under the same conditions as described above for the Company.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: