Revenue Controller with German language
- Order Entry/Order Backlog (OE/OB) postings, corrections, bulk migrations, revenue verification for mother company in Germany
- Commercial validation and analysis of signed contracts
- Posting of new contracts and sales forecasts in compliance with internal Guidelines
- Communication with German colleagues on a regular basis in order to clarify unclear points concerning new contracts
- Preparation and verification of outputs on the operative level in timely manner and respective quality
- Independent approach in data input analyses and compose service deliverables
- Prepare and ensure outputs on an operative level in timely manner and respective quality.
- Optimization of individual working methods and maintain records and systems.
- Suggestions for process improvements in are of his/her responsibility.
- Communicate with the internal / external customers on operative level.
- Independent approach in data input analyses and compose service deliverables.
- Posting of new contracts in the SAP system
- Provision of required data quality in the systems
- Data validation and data quality checks
- Communication with internal customers to clarify necessary matters
- Perform and coordinate monthly closings within required responsibilities
- Activities in the quarterly and year-end closing processes by taking into account continual service improvement
- Maintain internal standards, processes and routines based on group requirements
- Support Team leader by in optimization of processes and outputs
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
For more information about benefits visit - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1050 EUR brutto.
- University education (Bachelor’s degree) in Business Administration / Economics or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience in respective field
- German - at least B2 level is a must
- In addition decent level of English is advantage
- Knowledge of Finance and Controlling processes and procedures is a benefit
- SAPFI/CO, SAP BW user skills advanced
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) – expert level
- Strong sense of responsibility and communication, negotiation skills
- Ability to spread the knowledge to other team members
- Ability to work in team and willingness to work in an international environment / intercultural sensitivity
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Kantine am Standort
Gesundes Essen in guter Gesellschaft - unsere Kantinen machen es möglich. Hier lässt sich bequem und nur wenige Minuten vom Arbeitsplatz entfernt aus einer großen Auswahl an warmen und kalten Speisen auswählen.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.